Trained in the West Midlands, London and USA.
Saboor completed his specialist surgical training in major teaching hospitals in Cardiff, Birmingham and London, achieving Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons.
Saboor worked as a ‘Scholar’ at the world acclaimed Mayo Clinic, Rochester USA. Mayo Clinic has a worldwide reputation as a centre of excellence and world leading research. It is regularly rated as the ‘best hospital’ in the USA. Saboor was awarded the Fellowship of the American College of Surgeons.
- FACS Fellow American College of Surgeons
- FRCS Intercollegiate Speciality Board UK
- FRCS Fellow Royal College of Surgeons England
- PhD University of Liverpool, UK
- MD Medical Licensure Exams, U.S.A
- MBBS King Edward Medical University, Pakistan
Saboor has a very active interest in sports, representing school and college in cricket, football, rowing, tennis and squash. These days family (wife and three kids) comes first!